JOB OPENING: THERAPIST
Psychotherapists begin as Contractors, with a signing bonus and generous pay based on billed client hours. Credentialing with NC Medicaid plan, billing, and referrals provided. Supervision for LCSWAs is included. Once 18+ hours/week are achieved, Psychotherapists may shift from Contract to Employee status and enjoy retirement and continuing education benefits. (Health insurance benefits not included.).
- Masters degree or higher, and a license to practice mental health in NC (including LCSW, LCSW-A, Ph.D, MFT, LPC)
- Clinical experience working with children, adolescents and families.
- Clinical experience working with individuals on the autism spectrum.
- Plays well with others - creative, collaborative, and open!
- Highly encouraged to apply: Clinicians with group therapy experience, Medicaid credentialed in NC, underrepresented minorities, multi-lingual speakers
- Provide individual and group outpatient psychotherapy within one’s scope of competence.
- Maintain treatment records and ensure those records meet accepted standards of medical necessity.
- Maintain confidentiality of records in accordance with ethical standards and Federal HIPAA regulations.
- Collaborate with and support fellow therapists in clinical work and learning.
Please email resume and cover letter to to Solomon@KidsOnUp.com, with subject line "Job opening". Thank you!